10 Amusing Things to Know About Disney Park
Think yourself as a fanatic fan of Disney? Consider it again when you’re finished reading this amusing facts of Disney Park. This is an easy-reading article to accompany you enjoy your spare time. Happy reading! :)
Do you know that :
- Disney World encompasses 30,500 acres, making it nearly the same as San Francisco.
- Adult admission cost $3.50? It happened when Disney’s Magic Kingdom first opened its doors on October 1, 1971. Extremely cheap for a Disney Park, huh?
- The approximately attendance at Disney Magic Kingdom is 16.2 million, Epcot with 9.9 million, Disney MGM Studios with 8.6 million and the last position is Disney Animal Kingdom with 8.2 million.
- The highest building is Cinderella Castle at 189 feet, followed by Space Mountain at 183 feet.
- The jolly headhunter who shows up near the end of the Jungle Cruise is known as “Trader Sam.”
- The Pirates of The Carribean : Dead Men’s Chest attraction at Disney’s Magic Kingdom was renovated to add some characters, such as Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbossa.
- Built in 1917, Cinderella’s Golden Carrousel in Fantasyland was once located at Olympic Park in Maplewood, New Jersey.
- The Tiki Room in Adventureland was sponsored by Florida Citrus Growers, and previously well known as the “Tropical Serenade”.
- The Swiss Family Treehouse in Adventureland was made of concrete and thousands of polyethylene leaves, and weighs approximately 200 tons.
- Cinderella Castle, the centerpiece of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, features 18 towers and 13 gargoyles.
Now you know 10 entertaining realities about Disney Park Orlando. Create an amusing atmosphere by sharing these real stories to your buddies and your kids. Currently, it’s added one more topic for the conversation :D
Incoming search terms:
- stitch disney