Cruise Review : Smart Tips to Have a Holiday on Disney Cruise
- Two way walkie-talkies could be a smart option to stay in touch with your family member on Disney Cruise.
- Bring a camera. Don’t forget extra memory cards, batteries, charger, etc.
- Rent your snorkel gear for Castaway Cay in advance. This can be done at Guest Services at Disney Cruises. You can do that during quiet time. Believe me, it will save much times.
- You can bring your own camera, but always put your expensive camera inside a carry-on bag — for safety reason.
- You still can take advantages by taking many pictures opportunities at Disney Cruises. You can choose the picture and buy it then.
- Additionally, you possibly want to bring a water-proof camera. It will be highly useful to catch wonderful world beyond the sea while doing snorkeling.
- Better yet, if you don’t want to take a risk of losing your expensive camera, just bring a disposable camera. You can buy them for about $20.00 and you won’t have to worry about losing it since your expensive one is at home.
- Go snorkeling early. At midday, crowds will come and kick up a lot of sand. This severely reduces visibility. Try to do snorkeling in the morning, and if you’re an adult, you has an option to do little snorkeling at the adult beach, where you’ll find some old airplane wreckage, and it’s mostly loaded with gorgeous colorful fishes.
- Snorkeling Diving Spot at Castaway cay
- At lunch :bowl: , find a short line instead of a crowded one. Walk around the building and you will probably get away with a much shorter wait. Remember that grilled sandwiches (burgers, steak, and delicious salmon), salads, and fruit are served at lunchtime near the adult beach as an alternative.
- A must-do Cruise tip for couples and newly weds : Sign up for late dinner seating, and you’ll get quieter dining, show experience and the romantic moment with your loved one – you could let the kids go to sleep early, so that you can have a private moment with your husband/ wife. Dinner on Disney Cruise. What could be more romantic? :heart:
Hope these Cruise Review can help you preparing your next journey better now. I’ll see you soon on my next Cruise Review.
:airplane: If you want to travel to Disney World, you may also want to find the best resort for accompany your holiday.
Incoming search terms:
- disney christmas cruise reviews